- Wash your face with facial wash and rinse with warm water and towel dry
- Get a big bowl and fill it with a lot of ice cubes and water; enough to fully immerse your face
- Dip your face into the ice cold water for a couple of seconds; about 10 seconds
- Try not to touch your face for a couple of seconds. You might experience a tingly, icy sensation.
Use cold water. Fill an empty 1 gallon jug with water and put it in the freezer for 2 hours. Pour the water into a bowl, then dip your face in the water for 25 seconds (5 dips for 5 seconds each). Repeat a few times every day.
Benefits of Ice Cold Water Dipping:
- Invigorates the skin and gets the blood pumping and that improves muscle tone and reverses sagging skin.
- Some people believe cold water closes pores.
- It is also known to tighten the pores.