Accessories for cameras are mainly for care, protection, special effects and functions.
• Lens hood: used on the end of a lens to block the sun or other light source in order to prevent glare and lens flare.
• Lens cover: covers and protects the lens during storage
• Lens adapter: sometimes called a step-ring, adapts the lens to other size filters
• Lens extension tubes allow close focus in macro photography
• Flash equipment: including light diffuser, mount and stand, reflector, soft box, trigger and cord
• Care and protection: including camera case and cover, maintenance tools, and screen protector
• Large format cameras use special equipment which includes magnifier loupe, view finder, angle finder, focusing rail /truck.
• Battery and charger