Vegetable Fried Rice
• 3 cups Water
• 1 1/2 cups Rice
• 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
• 1 small Onion, chopped
• 1 small Capsicum, chopped
• 1 tsp Garlic, minced
• 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder
• 3 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
• 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
• 1 can Baby Peas, drained
• 2 tsp Sesame Oil
• 1/4 cup Peanuts, roasted
How to make Vegetable Fried Rice:
• First boil water in a saucepan and add rice to it. Cover the pan and allow it to simmer on a low flame for about 20 minutes.
• In the meantime, heat peanut oil in a large wok on medium flame. Add onions, bell pepper, garlic and red chili powder and cook it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
• Now, increase the flame to medium high and add cooked rice spring onions and soy sauce. Fry the mixture for about a minute.
• Now, add peas to it and cook for about a minute more. Thereafter, remove the wok from the flame and add sesame oil. Mix well and garnish with peanuts.
• The delicious vegetable fried rice is ready to be served!!