How To Decrease Body Fat
The penchant for a lean and fir body has kept many people away from their favorite desserts and puddings. In fact, it is this desire to look good that has led to the flourishing of many businesses like health clubs, gymnasiums, aerobic classes, and so on. However, it is not necessary to spend 10 hours in a day inside the gym to get rid of body fat. All you need to do to is, make some lifestyle changes and adopt a few new habits and you will the proud owner of a good bod in just a few months. Given below are some of the best ways to lose body fat. Go through them and get a complete idea as to how to decrease your body fat.
Tips to Lose Body Fat
• Instead of having 3 large meals in a day, have 5-6 small meals. Make sure to keep a gap of 2-3 hours between two consecutive meals. It will help speed up your metabolism and result in burning of more calories.
• Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day. The more you increase your water consumption, the better it is.
• Avoid foods that are too high in oil or sugar. Both the items contribute to body fat.
• Never ever skip meals or eat too less in order to lose weight. It will only make your metabolism slower, resulting in an even slower burning of calories.
• One of the best ways to reduce body fat is by indulging in weight training. It leads to an increase in the lean muscle mass.
• Make sure to engage in low intensity aerobic exercise, like stationary biking, for 30 minutes, atleast 3-4 times in a week.
• Stick to a proper and balanced diet. Ensure that your diet has 65-70% carbohydrates, 15-20% proteins and 10-15% fats.
• Always keep healthy snacks, like puffed rice, fruits, etc, handy. This will help you avoid unhealthy snacks if you feel hungry in-between meals.
• Whenever you are free, try to indulge yourself in something. It is often seen that we end up eating more when we sit idle.
• While having your meal, eat slowly and chew each bite properly. This will make you feel full soon and help you avoid over-eating.
• Include lots of negative-calorie foods in your diet. They are those foods that consume more energy in getting digested than what they offer to the body.
• Stop having aerated drinks. Not only are they bad from health point of view, but also add unnecessary calories. Instead, opt for fruit juice, milk and the like.