How To Get Rid Of Gas
Gas is one of the most common problems faced by people today, especially those working in stressful jobs, under tight schedules. The reasons for the problem can be acid stomach, spicy foods, swallowing too much air while eating, stresses that produce an acidic reaction, and so on. Apart from that, there may be other causes for appearance of air pockets in the gastrointestinal system. As gas builds up in the body, it applies pressure in the stomach, ultimately leading to pain. Though the pain is pretty severe, it is not necessary to pop-in OTC drugs. You can also make use of home remedies for the same. Do you want to know how to get rid of gas by home treatments? Check out some of the best ways for getting rid of gas pains, given in the following lines.
Home Remedies for Stomach Gas
• Blanch 2gm of passion fruit in ¼ cup water and drink it.
• Blanch lemon verbena leaves and drink the water.
• Blanch parsley and drink the liquid several times a day.
• Chew on fresh ginger slices, soaked in lime juice.
• Drink carbonated water.
• Drink chamomile tea or peppermint tea.
• Eat caraway seeds. You can also swallow them.
• Eat coriander seeds.
• Grind together 1 tsp of pepper, dry ginger and green cardamom seeds, each. Put ½ tsp of the mixture in water and drink 1 hour after a meal.
• Massage your stomach with fennel oil.
• Mix ½ tsp dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafetida and a pinch of rock salt. Add to 1 cup warm water and drink.
• Mix 1 tsp fresh, grated ginger with 1 tsp lime juice. Eat this immediately after having a meal.
• Put ½ tsp licorice root tea in 1 cup water and wait for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink three times a day.
• Put 2 tsp brandy in a cup of warm water and drink before going to bed.
• Put ground ginger root in boiling water. Add honey and drink.
• Put lemon and peppermint in hot water and drink it.
• Soak 1 tsp grained cardamom seeds in 1 cup water, for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink 3 times a day.
• Soak 2 tbsp peach leaves in 1 cup boiling water, for 10 minutes. Drink 3 times daily.
• Stress is one of the major causes of gas. So, try to relax and take your mind off tensions.
• Take 1 cup boiling water and put 1 tsp grinded fresh cardamom seeds in it. Wait for 10 minutes and drink, three times a day.
• Take a glass of boiling water and put a sliced or powdered root in it. After 5 minutes, drink the water. Repeat 3 times a day.